Introduction Myself
I'm Guangyuan Deng. I am form China, I have three brothers and one sister. In my free time, I will do exercise at gym or listen to the music, I'm very like pop music. sometimes, I will play mahjong with my friends. Mahjong is make in China, it's game and it's very interesting. I will study for four years at ASU. I will study business major at ASU, because business major is very good in ASU and I need study more knowledge about business then come back my country find my job which at my father's company. Because my father need my help. I'm very out-going, friendly, and I like help other people. I most interesting characteristic is never give up. I believe myself can do anything.
Hi Guangyuan,
ReplyDeletewhat mean mahjong and how you play it.
writing good!
ReplyDeletePlease identify yourself. I have no idea who ZHX is.
DeleteThank you.
What kind of company does your father have?
ReplyDelete