Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cause&Effect Reading pg19 i

Vacation for Thanksgiving

In last year’s Thanksgiving, I went to Las Vegas. That’s my second time go to travelled in the US. The city was very beautiful in night view. There were many nice hotels and casinos, in front of the hotel, sometimes I can see and listen musical fountain which made one happy. But I can’t enter the casinos, because I was just 20 years old. So I watched two shows , the first show was Cirque du Soleil. The show many people felt very nice. But I didn’t understand. So I felt was boring. The second show was David Cooperfield magic. The show was very fascinated. He can conjure up a car. Made me felt very inconceivable. I also ate buffet in the hotel, therewas a lot of food from different country. Chinese food is very delicious, I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Deng,

    Very nice story. Las Vegas is a very interesting place to visit. I love David Copperfield.

    Please fix these mistakes:
    1. I can saw
    2. I can’t entered

    ReplyDelete